Resident's Benefits Package (RBP)
The TouchPoint Property ManagementResident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of $40.95/month, payable with rent.
Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations:
- Renters Insurance that meets all lease requirements from an A-rated carrier (See below for details)
- HVAC Air Filters:
- HVAC filter(s) will be mailed to the property every 90 days to ensure lease compliance and clean air and help reduce utility bills by 5-15%are delivered directly to your door approximately every 90 days.
- Move-in Concierge Service: one call set up your utility services, cable, and internet services:
- Complimentary concierge service to help you initiate your utility setup. A representative from Citizens Home Solutions will reach out to you after lease signing to assist with installing electric, Gas, Water, Cable, Alarm, Internet, and Moving Truck services. You can also go to Citizens Home Solutions at https://myfreeconnection.com/touchpointpm/ to register.
- Resident Rewards Program that helps you earn rewards for paying your rent on time.
- Credit Building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
- $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home.
- Online portal: Access to your account, documents, communication, and payment options.
- Vetted Vendor Network: we find reputable, licensed and insured technicians.
- Zero Security Deposit Subscription Program (For qualifying tenants) Obligo, Inc. (www.myobligo.com)
- Offers residential tenants a subscription-based billing authorization service (the "Obligo Service") which may be used in the place of a security deposit. The Landlord permits qualifying Tenants to subscribe to the Obligo Service instead of paying a Security Deposit. If the Tenant is approved for the Obligo Service, then Landlord agrees to accept Tenant's subscription to the Obligo Service in place of payment of the Security Deposit.
Renters Insurance requirements and options:
The Landlord requires the Tenant to obtain liability coverage of at least $100,000 in property damage and legal liability from an A-rated carrier and to maintain such coverage throughout the entire term of the lease agreement. The tenant is required to furnish Landlord with evidence of the required insurance prior to occupancy, at the time of each lease renewal period, and upon request.
To satisfy the insurance requirement, Tenant may either:
(1) be automatically enrolled into a policy that satisfies the coverage requirements as part of the Resident Benefits Package; or (2) obtain alternative liability coverage from an insurer of Tenant’s choice. The option Tenant chooses will not affect whether Tenant’s lease application is approved or the terms of Tenant’s Lease.
Option 1: Do nothing. Tenant will be automatically enrolled into an insurance policy as part of the Resident Benefits Package. No further action is required. Coverage will begin on the effective date of Tenant’s lease and continue throughout the lease term. Please refer to the evidence of insurance that is supplied by TouchPoint Property Management for additional coverage details. The Resident Benefits Package monthly rate will be adjusted by the premium amount in the policy.
Option 2: Buy a policy. If Tenant prefers, Tenant may find, purchase, and maintain another policy that satisfies the Landlord’s requirements. The Resident Benefits Package monthly amount will be adjusted accordingly. Visit http://insurance.residentforms.com/ and follow the instructions listed there to provide evidence of the required insurance coverage to your Landlord. It is Tenant’s responsibility to pay premiums directly to your insurance provider. If the policy is terminated or lapses, Tenant will be subject to a lease violation fee of $25 and agrees to be subsequently enrolled into the policy referenced in Option 1 above.
Please be sure that your policy meets the following criteria prior to submitting:
Policy is purchased from an A-rated carrier
Policy meets or exceeds the required $100,000 in property damage and legal liability
TouchPoint Property Management is listed as "Additional Interest"
TouchPoint Property Management's address is listed as: PO Box 660121 Dallas, TX 75266
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.
Disclaimer: TouchPoint is not an Insurance Agent.
Renters Insurance Benefit Highlights:
TouchPoint’s lease requires Tenants to acquire and show proof of $100,000 in Tenant Liability Insurance. Most Tenant Liability Insurance only covers the property but not the Tenant. TouchPoint holds a Master “Renters Insurance Policy” which all Tenants will be automatically added to as “Additionally Insured” which satisfies the Lease Liability Insurance requirements. The difference is that our Renters Insurance policy offers protection to the Tenant as well.
TouchPoint is not an Insurance Agent and recommends consulting a licensed insurance agent to explore your options. See below for details on our policy which Tenant’s on (TBP) will be added to by default.
- Liability Limits - $100,000 (No Deductible)
- Tenant Personal Contents - $10,000 ($500 Deductable)
- Additional Living Expenses - $1,000